To provide personalized solutions and services for those with intricate financial requirements, Stablehouse identifies qualified customers based on factors like professional designations, income, net worth, and financial expertise.
- High-Income Individuals - Earned personal or joint (with spouse) income exceeding $200,000/$300,000 respectively in each of the past two years, and expect to maintain similar income this year.
- High Net Worth Individuals - Individual or joint (with spouse) net worth exceeds $1 million this year, excluding primary residence and insurance benefits.
- Sophisticated Individuals - Have substantial financial/business knowledge and experience, particularly with digital assets.
- Corporate Entities - Organizations with total assets of $5 million or more.
- Associations/Partnerships/Trusts - Unincorporated groups or trusts with total assets of $5 million or more.
- Corporate Entities with Qualified Shareholders - Corporate bodies whose shareholders are all either high-income, high net worth, or sophisticated private customers.
- Partnerships with Qualified Members - Partnerships where all members fall under high-income, high net worth, or sophisticated private customer categories.
- Trusts with Qualified Beneficiaries - Trusts with all beneficiaries falling under high-income, high net worth, or sophisticated private customer categories.