You can set this up in 3 easy steps.
- Login to your Stablehouse account & click on your user icon found on the top left-hand side of your dashboard.
- Click on settings, then security, then Two-Factor Authentication, and finally click on "Enable 2FA".
- Download and install an Authenticator app on your mobile/smartphone (we recommend Google Authenticator or Authy). Once you have installed it, simply follow the setup instructions then choose “Scan a QR Code”.
- Allow the app to connect to your phone’s camera.
- Hold your camera so that the QR code on the website screen is aligned with the green square. Once your phone’s camera has registered the code, it should bring you back to the main page of Google Authenticator with the new account and a 6-digit code for Stablehouse.
If you cannot scan the QR code
- Select “Enter a setup key” in the app. You’ll be prompted to enter an account and a key.
- In the “Account” field, you can choose any name you prefer.
- We recommend using a best-practice name to get started like ‘Stablehouse’.
- Now, enter the code located below the QR code on the website into the “Key” field on the app.
- Next, select the “Add” button in the app. You’ll be redirected to the main page with a 6-digit code to access your new account.
- Then simply enter the 6-digit code into the prompt at the bottom of the page on the website and select “Enable 2FA”.