What happens with my Stablehouse assets if I pass away?

We do everything we can to support our member’s end-of-life wishes. 

In the event of death, we recommend a family member makes contact with us at compliance@stablehouse.com. We will then go through the process of gaining custody of the digital assets in question.

Please make sure you have access to the following documents:

  • Death Certificate
  • Last Will and Testament AND/OR Probate Documents (either Probate, Letters Testamentary, Letters of Administration, Affidavit for Collection or Small Estate Affidavit)
  • A current, valid government-issued photo identification of the person(s) named in the Letters Issued.
  • A letter signed by the person(s) named in the Last Will and Testament AND/OR Probate Documents instructing Stablehouse on what to do with the balance. 
  • If any documents are missing, let us know, so that we can assist you. 

If you are unfamiliar with digital currency, our team will guide you through the process.

The required documentation may differ depending on your country and personal situation.

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request